Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful for Love, Butternut Squash Soup and Unicorns.


We asked our Orange Olive family, "What are you thankful for?", and they did not disappoint;)

Melissa: Butternut Squash soup, my munchkins and my Orange Olive team.
Leigh: Coffee! Warm, bitter, delicious coffee. 
Destyn: My puppy, Kit, my loving and supportive friends, family and co- workers. Also, being happy and passionate about my career choice. 
Jessica: My family, thankful that they are all close in Charlotte. Trader Joe's and my puppy, Luna.
Shannon: Unicorns, pizza, beer, and being surrounded by people and pets that I love. 
Mary: How much I've grown in the past year and for the support system that encouraged me along the way! 
Cassie: Kanye West, love and exotic dancers. 

Happy Thanksgiving from the Orange Olive Team. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you.


No comments:

Post a Comment